Nacelle-based, horizontal profiling wind Lidar sensor
Access to low cost, accurate and reliable nacelle-based wind measurements from industry-leading wind Lidars, without the initial capital outlay or cost of equipment ownership. All Lidars are the industry-leading ZX TM units with full turbine rotor scanning capacity (bottom tip, hub height and top tip) and are at most 2 years from new at the time of installation. Systems are fully factory calibrated, verified and ready for deployment. Lidars can be made available at very short notice (subject to availability) and come fully configured based on your measurement requirements. Quickly assess wind turbine performance without the need for a met mast or without being solely reliant on turbine SCADA data.
- Short, medium and long-term turbine-mounted Wind Lidar Rentals available globally.
- Industry competitive equipment rental rates benefiting from our association with Lidar OEM, ZX Lidars.
- Simple choice of Lidar Rental only or a Turn-Key Lidar Rental service including system installation, mobilisation around a wind farm and decommissioning.
- Analysis services available from a range of leading independent parties including DNV GL, Natural Power, RES and UL.
- Wind turbine power performance testing
- Wind farm optimisation
- Site calibration
- Turbine trouble-shooting
- Wind yaw calibration
- Nacelle Transfer Function calibration
- Wake studies
- Wind shear, veer and TI verification
- OEM and 3rd party investigations in to wind farm performance
- Uncertainty reduction in Post Construction Yield Analysis
Contact us today to start your Wind Data campaign
Call +44 (0) 141 473 5708